The North American Rescue CAT Holder was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their CAT Tourniquet on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made of 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon with MOLLE/PALS-style connectors. The CAT Holder protects your tourniquet from the elements and has an easy-open elastic pull tab.
North American Rescue has partnered with FieldCraft Survival to fill that gap by offering a tourniquet holster for the GEN-7 CAT that is not only functional, allowing fast, consistent deployment of the tourniquet, but it’s comfortable too.
This unique inside Waist Band CAT Holder conveniently clips inside your waistband or outside on your pants belt loop, board shorts, or even on your MOLLE gear.
- Tailored specifically for your CAT to protect it from exposure to the elements
- PALS/MOLLE-style connectors for versatile attachment to the duty vest, gear or belt (mounted horizontally or vertically) for rapid & easy access
- 1000D IR Signature Reduced Nylon
- Easy-open pull elastic tab with tourniquet ID patch – “TQ”
- Note: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 CAT Tourniquets (not included)
The North American Rescue CAT Holder is a welcome edition into any kit providing you with affordable, high quality, durable and functional holder for your CAT Tourniquet.
Max belt width for horizontal mount: 1.5 in.
Weight: 2.17 oz